Fiber Optic Installation
Your turn-key fiber optic solution specialists.
Optimizing fiber optic network architecture throughout the area.
From the initial site walk-outs to test and turn-up, let us take the work off of your shoulders.
Pre-engineering & walk outs
- Pre-engineering Services
- Strand mapping
- GIS mapping, CAD and Visio Diagrams
- Route selection
- Concept Design for Fiber & Hybrid Fiber Coaxial (HFC) Networks
- Permitting – local, county, state, railroad, forestry etc.
- Fiber Optic Circuit Design Including Splicing Schematics.
- Cellular Backhaul Design
- Expert, precise fiber optic splicing.
- Aerial, Underground, and Manholes Splicing
- Expert Ribbonization
- Detailed Documentation includes: Geographic Information System (GIS), Cable Manufacturing, Manufacturing Date, Serial Number, footage & photos
- Labeled Trays
Network Design & Engineering
- Comprehensive design for your fiber optic architecture.
- Self-Healing Designs specific to Cell Backhaul, Fiber To The X (FTTx), or Radio Frequency over Glass (RFog).
- Route Planning & Design
- AutoCAD Drafting
- Geographic Information System (GIS) Mapping Database
- Route and Tower Site Selection
Construction & Installation
- Aerial construction and cable placement
- Underground construction including trenching, directional boring, plowing and excavating
- Underground cable placement
- Conduit construction and placement
- Manholes and handholes
- Negotiate Agreements with property owners and land lords
- Cell Tower and Small Cell Real Estate Acquisition
- Permitting for Equipment
- Rooftop Installations
- Rights of Entry Agreements
- Managing Cellular Compound Access
Test & Activation
- Fiber Characterization
- Optical Time-Domain Reflectometer and Bidirectional Loss Testing
- Repair faults found during testing
- 24/7 Emergency Response