Mid-Level Position & Full-time
- Process Daily Deposits for company locations.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Enter data, maintain records and lunch reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Basic computer skills
- Able to navigate Internet and web-based programs
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must work well with deadlines
- Must have excellent English skills
- Must have reliable transportation
Must have High School Diploma/GED equivalent
Bookkeeper will maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, deposits, payroll and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments, deposits and other payments.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
Email your resume to: email@example.com